The sweepstakes has ended. Thank you for all who signed up!
See y'all at Cowabunga!
Seattle Met and Washington State Beef Commission present Rancher Sweepstakes VIP Giveaway
Enter to win (2) tickets to Burger Bash or Seared with VIP seats at the Rancher Table.
Plus! (2) tickets to day tastings Saturday or Sunday!
Only 3 packages available so it's time to get moooooving!
1. How To Enter The Contest:
- a. Participant must complete all fields of the form.
- b. One entry per household. Multiple entries will not increase the odds of winning and may be subject to disqualification.
- a. Contestants must be legal residents of the U.S. and 21 years or older at time of participation.
- b. Employees of SagaCity Media, Inc, their immediate families, and their respective distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies are NOT ELIGIBLE.
- c. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
- a. One winner will receive roundtrip airfare provided by SagaCity Media, (2) Two Cowabunga VIP Tickets, and 3-night hotel room for winner and guest. Not redeemable for cash.
- b. Prize drawing will take place on November 1, 2017. The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the drawing date.
- c. All prizes or prize certificates may be picked up at the business offices of Seattle Met Magazine, 1201 Western Ave, Suite 425, Seattle, WA 98101. Pick-ups must be made during regular business hours M-F 9:00am-5:00pm. The Seattle Met staff may also mail the prize to the winner using the United States Postal Service.
- d. In the event that a prize certificate is mailed to the winner, it will be with the prior consent of the winner and therefore, winner assumes the risk of its arrival. SagaCity Media is not responsible for the safe arrival of a prize or prize certificate.
- e. Any prize or prize certificate not claimed within 30 days of winning will be forfeited by the winner, and a new participant will be chosen.
- f. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for prizes allowed except at SagaCity Media’s sole discretion due to prize unavailability and then only for a prize of equal or greater value.
- g. Restaurants/Hotels reserve the right to put expiration dates on the prize certificates.
- h. Potential winner(s) will be required to execute a Liability Release. If the potential winner fails to complete the document at the time s/he picks up the prize, is found to be ineligible or does not comply with the Official Rules, then the potential winner will be disqualified.
- i. All federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from this contest will be the sole responsibility of each winner.
- j. Except where prohibited by law, the use winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Contest Entities to use said winner’s name, initials, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media (including digital), in perpetuity, without further compensation.
4. Selection of Winners:
- a. All decisions of SagaCity Media, Inc management with respect to contests are final.
- b. Selection of winners will be random from the pool of entries with all fields of information submitted.
5. Contest Conditions:
- a. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of SagaCity Media and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Contest or these Official Rules. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless SagaCity Media, Inc from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages, or losses to any person, including death, or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in this Contest.
6. Limitations of Liability:
- a. SagaCity Media is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable, or incomplete entries. SagaCity Media may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrants or SagaCity Media representatives. SagaCity Media is not responsible for lost entries due to telephonic or electronic malfunctions. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as planned as a result of any causes beyond the reasonable control of SagaCity Media including but not limited to tampering, unauthorized intervention or fraud which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest, then, SagaCity Media reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest.